My camera is a tool that enriches my life, sharpens my vision and helps me see what I would otherwise not see.
I am fascinated by the human experience in all its formats, looking for man’s interaction within society and culture. I look for stories, be it an individual or a group, captivated by different and unknown worlds. Through the lens, I investigate and study the place, its culture, and people. This curiosity brings me to places that without my camera, I would not have ever been exposed to. A mélange of cultures, religions, and rituals connected in a new world, where I find myself completely enchanted.
The camera is the direct physical link between the eye and the soul, whereby photos reflect the reality from their point-of-view and at the same time tell a story about me and what I would not ever have seen, were it not within the range of my lens.
My photos deal with people and the human condition and through them; I define and clarify my place in this world.
I'm a street, culture, documentary photographer
- Holon Institute of Technology (HIT) B.Sc.T.E\B.design - Graduated with honors.
- Tel Aviv University - Interdisciplinary Program in the Arts, toward an M. A. Degree -Tel Aviv University
- Academic photography course - Prof. Boaz Tal Ph.D, Art Photographer, Lecturer, Curator
- Long-term Documentary workshop - Ziv Koren, Professional photojournalist
- Portfolio workshop - Yair Barak, Photographer artist, lecturer, curator.
- Photography Essay - A project directed by Prof. Miki Kratsman, photojournalist, Artist, and activist.